Although the basic service package will serve most homeowners, Home Watch of Arizona offers individualized services that are customized for the specific need of the homeowner and their explicit period of absence. Our personalized services are designed to make owning a second home, vacation home or winter home more enjoyable and worry-free.
Services can be provided:
- Within the scheduled inspections
- As needed
Here is a list of services:
- House cleaning
- Pool care
- Window washing
- Pest control
- Carpet cleaning
- Change air filters
- Change batteries in smoke detectors and thermostats
- Water plants
- Clean patios and walkways
- Change defective light bulbs
- Run all sprinklers and bubblers to ensure functionality
- Run vehicle(s) while at house
- Run dishwasher once per month
- Run washing machine and dryer once per month
- Take garbage cans to street and return them after your stay
- Meeting contractors or other vendors at your home
- Meeting guests at your home
- Lockout services
- Arrange for food and beverage before the arrival of homeowner
- Forward important letters or packages as requested
- Receive packages
*Fees for all the above services are either based on individual or on a per hour basis
*Our objective is to limit the time spent to pass the savings on to the client
*Services can be put on hold or recommence at any time with just a phone call or email
Home Watch of Arizona also offers the service of Estate Management for homes where a frequent or constant presence by a qualified caretaker is needed and desired. We understand that some clients with estate properties hire a caretaker to live at or visit the property on a daily basis.
This specific service was designed to meet clients with those needs. Typically, this is when the homeowner is looking for:
- More frequent inspections, whether daily or weekly
- An extremely detailed administration of their property
- Someone to coordinate all the landscaping, pools, spas, automobiles, tennis courts, cleaning, laundry, supplies replenished in the home and much more
- The home to be ready for homeowners and guests at a moment’s notice
Vacation Rental Services
homeSafe Home Watch Services LLC also offers all of its services and solutions to the VRBO (vacation rentals by owner) clients. Many services have been tailored for clients not living in Arizona, but own vacation home rentals within the state.
With the rising popularity of services like Airbnb and Evolve, our organization supplements the benefits provided by those companies by offering addition amenities.
The VRBO service is to assist homeowners in preparing their properties for the next renters. Besides the collection of offered services already listed throughout this site, HomeSafe also lets renters into the property, as well as checks them out the property when their rental lease has expired.
Although most renters never disclose why they may or may not revisit a property, satisfied renters do return. With 100 percent customer retention, let HomeSafe help you increase your profits, keep your renters happy and keep your valuable property in good condition.
The VRBO services include:
- Check-in and check-out
- Emergency response
- Home inventory
- Key holder services
- Home watch services when not occupied
- Home inventory service for furniture, household goods and electronics
*Despite all of the services offered, HomeSafe is not a management company and we do not deal with bookings, deposits and payments.